Meet Dr. Min Jin Kim (Specialty permit #06162)
- Pediatric dentist board certified by American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (ABPD) and Royal College of Dentists of Canada (RCDC)
- Trained at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, New York, NY
- 2 year specialty training in pediatric dentistry at Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Engineering Science and Chemical Engineering, respectively, at the University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Chief of Pediatric Dental Services at the Department of Dentistry, Jersey City Medical Center (JCMC)
- Teaching pediatric dentistry to dental residents of General Practice Residency at JCMC
- Affiliated with JCMC and have the operating room (OR) privilege to provide dental treatment to pediatric dental patients under general anesthesia. Dr Kim is currently the only pediatric dentist who has the OR privilege at JCMC.